zaterdag 19 maart 2011

Lady of the rings

I'm in search of the perfect summer ring at the moment. I just bought a beautiful Trifari knot ring, but my ring craving isn't over yet.
Vintage knotted Trifari ring


I've also been eying the gems made by the ladies of Beadycats a great Etsy shop, based in Istanbul Turkey. I especially like the rings with three stones like this one:

Ring with amethyst, druzy and labradorite stones @ BeadyCats


Of course I could also keep this lovely black and goldtone ring by Avon, which is for sale in my own MooiVintage shop on Etsy. But I hope to make someone else happy with it.

Vintage Avon ring @ Mooivintage

And then there's British jewelry designer Jade Mellor. Just looking at her work makes me happy. Stylish, bold and in cool colours. And correct if I'm wrong, but I believe they are screaming my name;-)



Jade Mellor


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten