dinsdag 8 maart 2011

Color blocking

I'm usually not much of an avid fashion trend follower. I walk to the beat of my own drum...but there is one current trend that I will follow like a true fashion stalker: colorblocking.

If you're a reader of fashion glossies then you must have seen the Jill Sander SS 2011 ready to wear collection. I know I'm the millionth person to blog about this, but it took my breath away. This summer will all be about colourblocks for me. I realised I wear an awful lot of black....no more! In my shop I always love to upload vintage jewelry with one or two colours. Some of it mixes really well with the Jill silhouettes.

     







                                                                                                Choker necklace with amber pendants






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten