vrijdag 3 september 2010

Check out this months new N.E.E.T Magazine for great indie handmade and vintage fashion but also to see my new ad. But of course you can see it here too;-) Actually it's nothing new, it's the same as my main blogphoto, but I like it so much I just had to use it. It's one half of a Mimi di N designed fox buckle.

On October 17th I'll attending Strawberry Earth Wonderland, a very cool eco fashion event over here in Amsterdam hosted by my friends Mette te Velde and Ikenna Azuike. Together with my sister fashion designer Marga Weimans, we'll be selling some of her clothes and my vintage jewelry.

It's gonna be a busy day, because at Wonderland I'm also hosting the Fashion Blogger Camp, in which  Andy (from Stylescrapbook) will talk about how to become a good  blogger. Other guests at this talk will be fashion journalists Milou van Rossum, Georgette Koning, Bregje Lampe and John de Greef. They all work for national newspapers and magazines here in Holland. So if you're in Amsterdam on the 17th do join us for all the fun! I've made a video for the event. I heart iMovie ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten