dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

2nd shop!

Wow it's been ages since I've posted anything on this blog, and so much has happened! I've been to Berlin and back, I'm preparing my first stint at an ecofashion fair and I've started selling through a second website. It's called Market Publique and is focussed completely on vintage fashion and accessories. Here's a screenshot of the shop and my seller page:


Of course I intend to put much more items in the shop these coming days.

Market Publique founder Pamela Castillo shares my love for animal belt buckles. She wrote a blogpost about one of the buckles she bought from me: a gold tone lobster. What a colorful outfit it looks very cool on her. I wish the weather was as good here in Amsterdam as it is in New York....

Photo: Market Publique Blog


Photo: Market Publique Blog

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten