zaterdag 27 februari 2010

Shout outs!!

Sopie has a very nice vintage blog called sophiesweetvintage.blogspot.com and she's a fan of my mooivintage shop!



My good friends Mette and Ikenna from Strawberry Earth  gave me a nice shout out for the blog and the Etsy shop. I wrote about Strawberry Earth before in my blog entry about going green. 


And I just got this email from vintagefrugelista.com:
Greetings!
I am the writer of a blog called the Vintage Frugalista. My mission is to help readers find fashionable, quality vintage fortheir homes and closets that is budget friendly and stylish.  I amwriting to let you know that I featured one of your items in a recentblogpost!  Thank you for your wonderful shop and I wish you the best ofluck in your vintage ventures!
Best,
Kristin Huston
The Vintage Frugalista

 My item in Kirstins blog is the tortoise shell colored lucite bracelet (number 4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten